• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If I choose to order the Bionic online through Verizon Wireless...

coketongue

May 6, 2010
Will they ship the Bionic with the 4g aim card already installed in the phone or will I have to visit a corporate store afterwards and get one there? And if so, can it still be activated beforehand and will it cost anything extra if I have to go through this process? Thanks in advance.

Will they ship the Bionic with the 4g aim card already installed in the phone or will I have to visit a corporate store afterwards and get one there? And if so, can it still be activated beforehand and will it cost anything extra if I have to go through this process? Thanks in advance.

The 4g sim card won't come already installed but it will come with the phone. There is no need to go to a store. Not sure what you mean by activating it before hand.

Oh yeah, make sure you follow the activation instructions that come with the phone, and don't bother dialing *228 (it won't work).

Reactions: YankeeDudeL
Upvote 0
The 4g sim card won't come already installed but it will come with the phone. There is no need to go to a store. Not sure what you mean by activating it before hand.

Oh yeah, make sure you follow the activation instructions that come with the phone, and don't bother dialing *228 (it won't work).

Thanks, I think I just made my question a bit more complicated than needed. So basically the 4g card comes with the phone I just need to insert it in the 4g sim card slot, correct?
Thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones