• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If the phone comes out on a Friday...

wow. Are we really that "nerdy" we already requested off work?
OK, maybe I have it marked on the work calendar too. :)

Shouldn't take more than a couple hours to completly charge it. That least the rest of the day to discharge, charge, repeat.

I'd say geeky...nerdy doesn't include great social skills. Oh wait, I'm single and at home on a Saturday afternoon with a laptop on my lap and I work in I.T. as well...ha, there's the correlation, lol.

Upvote 0
I'm really hoping I can get my hands on the phone (I'm out of contract, so current pre-order are unavailable to me). I'm leaving on vacation the very next day, so would love to have it to screw around with while I'm down at Disney World!

*crosses fingers*

Yeah the EVO would make your vacation complete. I don't know if I ever could go on vacation without having that device in my hands lol.

Upvote 0
my sister is coming to seattle on thursday. she already knows that i will be playing with 4G when she is here. i told her that we will do a comparison test between here iphone 3gs and my evo 4g and see which one is faster. (seattle has 4G towers).

Lol. That is called stacking the cards in your favor! Kind of like asking the ******ed kid next door to play checkers with you for money.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones