1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

General If the Samsung Galaxy S2 is so great tell me this.....

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ricanlegend, Aug 8, 2011.

1. ricanlegend

None

May 16, 2011
    Why is like 90% of the threads in this forum are about complaining about a defect in the phone or about it's not working right I've never seen a phone supposedly this good with this many problems I was waiting to get this phone in the us on AT&T but after reading everyones threads it's making me think twice so why is this phone having so many problems if the iPhone came out with this many problems you guys would be killing apple

Advertisement

2. Blue1k

Blue1k Android Enthusiast
    None

Oct 1, 2009
    Teacher/Web Design
    Cloverdale, BC
    I have no complaints.

How many people come on a website and say how awesome a phone is. Not many.

I remember the tons of people bitching about the iPhone 4 with screen issues, camera firmware problems, lock button issues, proximity sensor malfunction and reception issues that it made the phone sound like a horrible POS.

We all know that is not true so consider that about the Galaxy S2.

I have both phones and there is no way I could go back to the IP4.

3. ricanlegend

None

May 16, 2011
    I been wanting this phone for months I heard nothing but great things and then I come on this board and people have the phone are having all these issues that are all on the first page in this forum maybe it's me I got pulled into the hype of the phone because there seems to be a lot of issuses with this phone and I don't wanna get the infuse when a far superior device is right around the corner it's really simple I want this phone really bad and I'm just frustrated cuz it's not in the us yet and then I come to this Site looking for news and all I'm seeing is complaints about this phone I've been anxiously awaiting to get my hands on

4. hahaha what

hahaha what Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 12, 2010
    i suppose everyone who doesn't have any problems with the phone can also start cluttering the forum with new threads titled 'my sgs2 has no problems, discuss!'

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    To the OP: The purpose of this site is to talk about android phones for better or for worse. If there are problems with a phone that you wanted badly, isn't it better to know about the problems with it BEFORE you purchase it and get into a 2 year contractual commitment with it?

There's your answer. Now that your question has been answered, I no longer see the need for this thread to remain open. If you are anyone disagrees, please feel free to PM me. My PM is open and I always check it. Thank you!

Steven

greggebhardt and steslatt like this.