• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you hate pouches don't read my review

TrumpetMan

Android Enthusiast
Apr 27, 2010
I'm an avid photographer and have been for over 40 years so I have a box full of cases and bags which my wife is always telling me I need to sell. Well, I went through my box and found a phone case I purchased years ago but forgot all about. I tried it on my Nexus which has a Incipio Double Cover on it and it fits like a charm, so I thought I'd share some photos for those looking for a good pouch.

Here is the pouch with the phone inside.
P1010887.JPG

P1010888.JPG

P1010892.JPG

The thing I like about this belt loop is you don't have to take your belt off to get the pouch off.

P1010893.JPG

P1010894.JPG

For those that know camera gear you'll know the name Lowepro (quality stuff), and this is a Lowepro S&F Phone Pouch.

It's about 3" x 5 3/4" (with phone inside) by 1 1/4". If you're using a tacky case like the Incipio it's just a bit difficult to get out, but not really bad. If you go naked or have a smooth case, like the Seidio Surface I just ordered, it should be easy to get out in a hurry.

I've had this case for a while so I'm not sure how much they cost of if they're still for sale new, but I'd guess eBay will have a few around.

Heh I was looking at camera cases at Best buy yesterday (and specifically Lowepro even) to see if my Nexus would fit in any. I couldn't get it to fit in any that I saw, though. I think because point & shoot cameras have gotten so small, the cases have gotten smaller too, I doubt they make them the size you have anymore. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones