• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you have your tracking number - tell us when you ordered

sendsley

Oct 15, 2008
With many reports coming out that people are finding their tracking numbers via the UPS website lets found out when everybody ordered.

I ordered within an hour of the site going up, ahead of all the site crashing problems on Sept 23rd. I have no tracking number.

If you have found your tracking number when did you order?? And where are you located - City, Sate.

THANKS!

Mine has also been shipped!!!!!!!!

and here's a link too!

http://img263.imageshack.us/my.php?i...hippingap2.jpg

IOFAJH^&(@&$(*@&$IOFASJOI FASJIOFAJIO!!!! <<< excitement!

I ordered mine the week of the 23rd.

I looked at your link, yours hasn't shipped yet, only the Billing Information has been received. When it is shipped you'll see departure date and a delivery date. Packages usually get shipped the day they received the billing info but not always the case.

Upvote 0
I checked UPS again and this is interesting.

Type: Package Status:
In Transit - Rescheduled
icn_help_blue.gif

Rescheduled Delivery: 10/21/2008 Shipped
To: REDONDO BEACH, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 10/14/2008
Service: GROUND Weight: 1.50 Lbs

Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 10/15/2008 5:59 P.M.
ORIGIN SCAN US 10/14/2008 9:50 P.M.
BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 10/15/2008 7:30 P.M. ET

Upvote 0
I checked UPS again and this is interesting.

Type: Package Status:
In Transit - Rescheduled
icn_help_blue.gif

Rescheduled Delivery: 10/21/2008 Shipped
To: REDONDO BEACH, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 10/14/2008
Service: GROUND Weight: 1.50 Lbs

Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description
LOUISVILLE, KY, US 10/15/2008 5:59 P.M.
ORIGIN SCAN US 10/14/2008 9:50 P.M.
BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 10/15/2008 7:30 P.M. ET

if UPS has it at your local hub and its rescheduled for the 21st, you should call them and see if you can go pick it up =)

Upvote 0
if UPS has it at your local hub and its rescheduled for the 21st, you should call them and see if you can go pick it up =)

Well it shows it is in Kentuky so I can't go pick it up.

Anyway I think this is planned by TMO. They probably have pallets of these sitting at UPS and told them that they want the delivery date to be the 21st which is one day prior to when they are available in stores. TMO can do that if they wish and it seems this is the case.

That make sense on TMO's part because I'm sure they don't want these out a week prior to the availability in stores.

Sorry folks but I bet we ALL get them on the 21st no matter what your shipping says.

Upvote 0
Well it shows it is in Kentuky so I can go pick it up.

Anyway I think this is planned by TMO. They probably have pallets of these sitting at UPS and told them that they want the delivery date to be the 21st which is one day prior to when they are available in stores. TMO can do that if they wish and it seems this is the case.

That make sense on TMO's part because I'm sure they don't want these out a week prior to the availability in stores.

Sorry folks but I bet we ALL get them on the 21st no matter what your shipping says.

I totally agree, wouldnt doubt that t-mo would do that.

BTW HAS ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCED PRE-ORDERING THROUGH T-MOBILE BEFORE AND WOULD LIKE TO TELL US ABOUT IT?
was delivery prompt or not? ANYONE?

Upvote 0
Ok i live in Los Angeles and I preordered mine on the 27th of sept.
Type: Package Status: Billing Information Received

UPS has received the electronic transmission of shipment detail from the shipper and a label has been created for your shipment. Once UPS has possession of this shipment, the tracking status will be updated.

What should I do?
No action is required at this time. This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. Check Tracking periodically for shipment progress updates. If you don't see your shipment status change, you may choose to contact the sender to confirm that they have given the shipment to UPS.

Billing Information Received
icn_help_blue.gif

Shipped/Billed On: 10/14/2008 Service: 3 DAY SELECT Weight: 1.50 Lbs
Scheduled delivery date was not ava. guessing on Friday!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones