• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you have your tracking number - tell us when you ordered

online_package_tracking.png
So true. :( If my phone was only to the point of shipping. It's still in billing.

Thanks a lot for making me even more depressed. /e-life
:p

Upvote 0
Ha, i've tried both methods on accident also, ha. Still the message coming up is that "UPS cannot locate the shipping details. Verify your information and try again." So I'm thinking that maybe T-Mo just didn't submit all the orders yet, or, and I'm hoping this is not it, that there was a problem with the upgrade and there was a mistake made on their part.

Ubaldinir, what day did you order?

Upvote 0
I ordered Sept. 23rd later that afternoon and I received an SMS notification.

Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 10/21/2008.

Tracking Number: 1Z XXX XXX XX XXXX XXX X
Type: Package Status: In Transit - Rescheduled
Rescheduled Delivery: 10/21/2008
Shipped To: SUNNYVALE, CA, US
Shipped/Billed On: 10/14/2008
Service: GROUND Weight: 1.50 Lbs

Upvote 0
Yes, I live in Worcester Massachusetts and I ordered the G phone on October the first and it’s on the way. So the whole West Coast theory is a wash and so is the first come first serve. Maybe they are shipping by alphabetical last name. Mine is D. Or maybe it’s completely random. But who cares anyway we'll all have our new G1 next week.
Tracking Number: 6 Type: Package Status: In Transit - Rescheduled
icn_help_blue.gif
Rescheduled Delivery: 10/21/2008 Shipped To: SOUTH GRAFTON, MA, US Shipped/Billed On: 10/15/2008 Service: GROUND Weight: 1.50 Lbs

Upvote 0
yea im also checking my like every other hour haha...heres the newest update on mine
Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of 10/21/2008.

In Transit - Rescheduled
icn_help_blue.gif
Rescheduled Delivery: 10/21/2008 Shipped To: STOCKTON, CA, US Shipped/Billed On: 10/14/2008 Service: 3 DAY SELECT Weight: 1.50 Lbs

Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description MATHER,
CA, US 10/17/2008 5:02 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN LOUISVILLE,
KY, US 10/17/2008 3:44 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
10/17/2008 12:10 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN US 10/14/2008 9:50 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 10/17/2008 8:05 P.M. ET

Upvote 0
So my phone is in Commerce City Colorado, I live about 5 miles over in Denver colorado. I called UPS to see if I could go pick it up and they told me not until monday morning. What a load....

Yeah mine is about 15 min away and they said I probably wont be able to pick it up early tomorrow and that I should just wait till monday.
Monday is still a few days earlier than I expected it, so thats cool.

Upvote 0
HOLY CRAP!!! I'M GETTING IT ON THE 20TH ... ITS IN NJ ALREADY:D

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 10/20/2008.

Tracking Number: Type: Package Status: In Transit - On Time

Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.

What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.
1.gif

In Transit - On Time
icn_help_blue.gif
Scheduled Delivery: 10/20/2008 Shipped To: EDISON, NJ, US Shipped/Billed On: 10/15/2008 Service: GROUND Weight: 1.50 Lbs

To view additional tracking information, please log in to My UPS.

Package Progress Location Date Local Time Description SECAUCUS,
NJ, US 10/17/2008 11:34 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN 10/17/2008 6:23 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN US 10/15/2008 10:54 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 10/18/2008 12:18 A.M. ET

Upvote 0
i just called ups because i was looking at my tracking information and the phone is at the warehouse that is around the corner from my house. Too bad they arent open on saturday .. so i have to wait until monday for my phone

UPS just told me I can't pick it up Monday!!! Even though it's 5 minutes away right now! I never get UPS until the evening of the delivery day, so I have to wait 4 days just because that's how UPS wants to do it? WTF!?!

(Sorry about the excess puntuation, but you get it right!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!)

Upvote 0
UPS just told me I can't pick it up Monday!!! Even though it's 5 minutes away right now! I never get UPS until the evening of the delivery day, so I have to wait 4 days just because that's how UPS wants to do it? WTF!?!

Dang thats so easy, I think that would save them gas to let people pick them up, so you gotta wait 4 days just because of there crazy rules.

Upvote 0

That's nothing new. UPS doesn't do saturday delivery unless specified by the shipper...which in this case, T-Mobile would not do (costs more). In so far as you getting it late in the day, UPS delivers puts business recipients first due to their "hours of operation".

I used to live 1/4 mile from a FedEx point but wouldn't get my package until 4-5pm at the end of their run.

That's just how shippers are. It'll come to ya. Patience is a virtue.

Oh and good luck trying to drop by and pick it up from their offices on Monday. They usually throw it on the truck pretty early and mark it "out for delivery" on the tracking number.

Upvote 0
Mins is already here in Houston, But my delivery date isnt until the 21, so i guess ups is going to hold my friggin phone until Tuesday? They suck!

Tracking Number:1Z 3V8 91R 42 **** *** *
Type: Package
Rescheduled Delivery:10/21/2008
Shipped To:HOUSTON, TX, US
Shipped/Billed On:10/15/2008
Reference Number(s):**, ***-***-****
Service:GROUND
Special Instructions:SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Weight:1.50 Lbs
Package ProgressLocationDateLocal TimeDescription
HOUSTON,TX, US10/17/20087:01 P.M.ARRIVAL SCAN
MEMPHIS,TN, US10/17/20088:53 A.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
10/17/2008 7:42 A.M.ARRIVAL SCAN
LOUISVILLE, KY, US10/16/200810:21 P.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
10/16/20086:18 P.M.ORIGIN SCAN US10/15/200810:52 P.M.
BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 10/18/2008 1:02 P.M. ET

Reactions: krokus
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones