• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Apps If you live in the UK and own a Dev Phone please click here

I saw that site before but it dosen't say anything about the cost of shipping to the UK.

I would do that but you can only get them on contracts, if you find me a place selling them on pay as you go or SIM free at a decent price, I'll get a normal G1 from there.

best bet would be to get one from ebay usually $150 - 200

Upvote 0
I saw that site before but it dosen't say anything about the cost of shipping to the UK.

I would do that but you can only get them on contracts, if you find me a place selling them on pay as you go or SIM free at a decent price, I'll get a normal G1 from there.

I got my G1 from ebay. It was immaculate, and unlocked. Cost 220. There are decent deals on ebay, but do be aware of scammers!!

I know mine wasn't the cheapest, but I wanted a perfect condition one, plus I bought it before the magic etc, so they were more expensive back then.

I now use a Three (UK) sim card in it, and it works perfectly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones