1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

If you rooted a Bell Atrix without...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by omnius, Apr 19, 2012.

1. omnius

omnius Android Enthusiast

a ton of glitches and burps, I envy you. I really have no idea how in hell I unlcoked the bootloader and rooted my Atrix with the brutally outdated links at XDA. I think I soft bricked at least onece during the bootloader unlock. The rooting itself was easy. Unlockiong the BL? This was not a case of user error, this was a case of a nightmare of outdated links, bad guides, wrong info. Most of it was ATT and the rest appears to be extremely poorly coded garbage solutions for international.

Even as we speak, with me fully rooted and unlocked (only after having to do two battery pulls and a factory reset due to boot loop) I still cannot get clockwork recovery mod to work properly.

Ugh. Just terrible. Next time I tackle rooting I'm going to make sure it's on a device that's been hacked to tiny little pieces by the mod community, and then had its private parts violently violated without lube. The rooting/unlocking support for this phone is a joke.

/rant

PS: imad bro

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

Motorola Atrix 4G Forum

The Motorola Atrix 4G release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1930mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews