• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

If you use the TripIt Travel organizer app, we want to hear what you think!

Angie

Lurker
Nov 23, 2009
Hey Android-ers,

If you download the free TripIt Travel Organizer app, we'd love to hear what you think of it. You can always email us directly at feedback@tripit.com, but I wanted to make myself available in this forum as well.

If you're interested in downloading the app, just do a search on "TripIt" in the Android market.

Thanks!

Angie Ryan
TripIt

Hey Android-ers,

If you download the free TripIt Travel Organizer app, we'd love to hear what you think of it. You can always email us directly at feedback@tripit.com, but I wanted to make myself available in this forum as well.

If you're interested in downloading the app, just do a search on "TripIt" in the Android market.

Thanks!

Angie Ryan
TripIt

I love it. Been using the site since day 1 and used it on the iPhone. It was truly one of the apps I missed the most moving to the Droid.

I even upgraded to Pro to get the flight alerts. Killer app if you travel even just a few times/year.

Forward your itinerary to plans@tripit.com and voila, it's all parsed out and ready for viewing.

Upvote 0
As a long time TripIt user, I was really excited to see this app come to Android. It is excellent, works as expected, has a great user interface, contains all the info I need, etc. I travel a lot, some times weekly, and this is now my #1 travel app.

The only item on my wishlist is to have a link to the airline's customer service / reservations phone number. I book most of my travel though a corporate travel portal, and I appreciate that their information shows up, click-able, in my itinerary. However for last minute changes, etc. I like to be able to call the airline directly (e.g. when sitting at the gate and the flight is delayed, it is often quicker to call to get a new flight than to stand in line). I would love it if my itinerary also had the airline's phone number and was click-able. Of course I already have all my airline phone numbers in my contacts, but it would be more convenient to have it in TripIt.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones