• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Ignorant and Apologizing

To All Members I have offended by not giving proper feed-back!
I finally figured out why it always says I am a new member and it is because I have not been supplying the appropriate response to members who have responded to my posts, threads and input! It doesn't matter to me if I am forever a new member. What I am concerned about is my lack of follow-up and self-imposed ignorance of the guidelines here! I am so sorry I haven't taken to task the fact that I have only skimmed over the guidelines here and I promise to do better! My fault entirely that I had no idea that I was suppose to respond to the responders of my posts and threads! I am still learning! When I look back to how long ago I joined this forum, I shudder to realize that I have been on this forum for about a year and a half without educating myself to the practices I agreed to follow to become a member here!
No more excuses everyone and I am so sorry!
Diana

Diana, it's okay! Real life gets in the way (as it very well should) and that's important. We're generally not here to get credit or anything... just to pass on what we've learned so others can benefit from it and get better at Android.

Thanks for committing to checking out the Guidelines and Site Rules. It's something we should all do from time to time, but don't let that stop you from chiming in if you have something important to say. Feel free to ask questions, learn, make some Android friends along the way and help others: it's why we're here! :D

Upvote 0
I responded in your other thread already :)

Let me clarify, the 'new member' status has nothing to do with anything other than post count. When you get to 10 posts I think you get 'junior member' at 25 (i think) you are a 'member' and at 500 you are a 'senior member'

Nothing that holds much stock around here. Be respectful and you are a senior member in my eyes :)

Reactions: difinka2
Upvote 0
Diana, it's okay! Real life gets in the way (as it very well should) and that's important. We're generally not here to get credit or anything... just to pass on what we've learned so others can benefit from it and get better at Android.

Thanks for committing to checking out the Guidelines and Site Rules. It's something we should all do from time to time, but don't let that stop you from chiming in if you have something important to say. Feel free to ask questions, learn, make some Android friends along the way and help others: it's why we're here! :D

+1

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones