1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

ignore the update?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by crowruin, Jul 15, 2013.

1. crowruin

crowruin Member

Hi I am getting the Samsung galaxy rush tomorrow is it possible for me to ignore the jellybean update cause I have been reading that its unstable eats the RAM like crazy :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. K Rize

K Rize Android Enthusiast

Jellybean is fine, I don't have those problems anymore, you should try root, and a custom ROM
    Also you can ignore the update request, but it will continue to prompt you to download, unless you download a app called fotokill.apk, once installed, it will kill the continued prompt.

Hope this helps

3. MLSS

MLSS Android Expert

Go ahead and install Jellybean, then do a factory reset afterwords. Your phone will run smooth as long as you reset it and since it will be right out of the box you won't have thebhassle of backing everything up lol......Good luck. Tue rush is a nice little phone. The screen is a little small but you will get used to it.

4. crowruin

crowruin Member

Thanks :) is it possible for me to get a list of the ROMS currently available to to this phone

5. crowruin

crowruin Member

well just got the phone today rooting was a piece of cake :D already got the nandroid backup on my computer gonna try out a ROM later on

6. jplsteel

jplsteel Android Enthusiast

What custom ROMs are out there for the Rush??

7. kalynn1015

kalynn1015 Newbie

How did u do it? I have had mine a yr and had so much trouble with rooting it and ugh! running 4.0.4 now

Samsung Galaxy Rush Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Rush release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 3MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews