1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Illumishield S6 Screen Protectors Review

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by buttercup24, Apr 8, 2015.

1. buttercup24

buttercup24 Member

Just received this Illumishield S6 Screen Protector HD Clear, 3 packs. Easy install, no sweat. One of the most easiest application I have ever done so far. Not costly and has lifetime replacement warranty. And oh, didn't I tell you removing a stubborn hair is super easy,thanks to the magic of scotch tape. It's basically a dry application, so bye bye water,messy sticky feeling. Feels like glass, clear and smooth. For the price, $2.89 including shipping and handling, I'm very pleased.

http://www.amazon.com/iLLumiShield-.../ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3UBIR55NNWWB

#1 buttercup24, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
    vegasdroid likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique

With Gorilla Glass 4 I'm surprised people are still using screen protectors. Have you scratched a screen in the past?

3. buttercup24

buttercup24 Member

Yes. I did. Clumsy at most.

4. Are you getting any halo effect as I have using the Verizon protector and Invishield? The outer edge is peeling up.

Yes, I use one. I cracked the S5 glass protector in three places in 11 mos. I have no idea how but I did.

5. buttercup24

buttercup24 Member

No, I didn't experienced any halo effect at all. It's clear and smooth. No complaints

6. steveo417333

steveo417333 Lurker

The gorilla glass just protects against scratches correct? and the tempered glass protectors actually keep the glass from shattering, by dispersing the impact force correct? I just want to make sure I went the correct route with the protector I bought, if the gorilla glass is also impact resistant then I will take off my protector.

thanks for any input.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S6 release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7420 Octa processor, and 2550mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews