• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm #1 Skipping DInc

Im sick of this! Everytime I have my mind set on a phone something else gets announced right before i pull the trigger on it. Im never gonna get a new phone lol

Ugh, you have no idea, it is like clockwork i was so sure i was getting the incredible too, now i am definitely getting the shadow, unless HTc comes out with something with a 4.x screen on verizon in august....The droid2 might have a 3.7 inch screen

Upvote 0
Im sick of this! Everytime I have my mind set on a phone something else gets announced right before i pull the trigger on it. Im never gonna get a new phone lol

I know the feeling. I was about ready to pull the trigger on a DI and then I remembered the Samsung Galaxy S. I really liked what I saw of it over the winter. But it was outta sight, outta mind. Popped back in and decided to wait for it. Then along comes the Shadow. Same size screen and 720p video (two things I really want) just like the GS and without the Samsung OS fluff. Was really wanting the S-AOMLED but I think I can live without it.

Upvote 0
The shadow will be plenty thicker than the Inc due to the keyboard which is a deal killer for me. Plus Motorola has never put out a quality smart phone yet, no I dont consider the original Droid "quality". HTC on the other hand puts out quality after quality.

I dont believe Motorola has the engineers to compete with Apple or HTC.

If I am not mistaken the Shadow does not have a keyboard.

Upvote 0

At least it happens right before you pull the trigger on a acquiring a new device.

It happens right after I get my new mobile phone or laptop.

Returning Incredible tomorrow, due to the July Droids the W.S.J. announced....
Along with several unfortunate issues I have been experiencing with the Incredible.

I am very pleased and impressed with the engineering etc of the Moto Droid.
Looking forward to the future of Android & Motorola.
Hey I had a Motorola StarTac!

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
It amazes me how people still think the shadow is the droid 2... IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!! The shadow has no keyboard, the droid 2 does... Do some research before you make a stupid your comment!

Even the sites posting the news still call it the Shadow Droid 2 what kind of name is that? The shadow is going to be the Droid Extreme from what i've seen from the inventory screenshots.... http://androidforums.com/motorola-shadow/85827-official-motorola-shadow-pre-release-thread.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones