• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Im a donater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocitier

Lurker
Feb 13, 2011
I AM WILLING TO DONATE TO THE DEVELOPERS OF THE VELOCITY TEAM (TRIDENT, SAVOXIS, AND GETITNOWMARKETING)

HERES HOW YOU OF THE ANDROID COMMUNITY CAN HELP ME DECIDE THE AMOUNT (SAME FOR ALL 3)

1. For every "Thanks" this post gets i will donate 5cents
2. For every comment this post recieves saying thank you to the DEVS!! 10cents
3. Show your appreciation here by stating your favorite feature of the rom and how much the devs have helped you with your phone and making it better then its ever been (25cents)

I am doing this because i appreciate the devs and i love this rom, i have seen the previous hate when 2.1 was here and we lost great DEVS do to the lack of repect towards them

by the end of valentines day (11:59pm) i will stop adding up the tolls and end the donation process

"SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION, HELP A DONATION"

Your Fellow Velocity Ally
-VELOCITIER

NO NEGATIVE NANCYS!!!!!

Well my favortie thing about velocity 1 would be the scripts, just amazing and the speed you get out of it compared to stock, many thanks to trident, savoxis and getitnowmarketing. You guys are doing great work and as my dad is in it i know it can be tedious and time consuming given you got lives of your own.

*also i will be donating sometime this week, youre not alone! Haha

Upvote 0
by the end of valentines day (11:59pm) i will stop adding up the tolls and end the donation process
while the devs have made the ally better than it could possibly ever be i dont think your going to be donating much running this for 1 day. between trident, savoxis, gnm, and the no clock mod by d2a ive already donated quite a bit and i only got into rooting the ally after the 2.2.1 ota update. why not just set an amount and donate?

Upvote 0
while the devs have made the ally better than it could possibly ever be i dont think your going to be donating much running this for 1 day. between trident, savoxis, gnm, and the no clock mod by d2a ive already donated quite a bit and i only got into rooting the ally after the 2.2.1 ota update. why not just set an amount and donate?

FUNdrasing haha, make a game of it. Get everone else to be a part of it. Fun sucker jk jk.

Upvote 0
Using the donate button at the bottom of the Velocity announcement post http://androidforums.com/trident/27...ly-android-2-1-1-froyo-super-fast-stable.html automatically goes to a paypal account split by all three. The Purpose Box in paypal should say "Velocity ROM". Hopefully everyone who uses it will see fit to donate and help them out as a THANK YOU for a great ROM. My favorite feature has to be built in overclocking.

Reactions: ndrew2505
Upvote 0

Its not about me donating, its to help show the devs respect and show them we appreciate them
im not doing it jus for me, im doing it for those who cant afford to donate or even have the avaiability to
call me stupid but i see it as helpful

Upvote 0
seems more like a way for others to be cheap and not donate and just say thanks in a thread while only 1 person ends up donating 5-10$ to a whole team.. whos it fun for? doesnt seem like much fun for the devs who do all the work.. sucker..

if you dont like it then dont participate, its supposed to b a supporting thread with good notes.. your making negatives and this is a attempt to show the devs who all cares about what they are doing, its not a tally, it is a form of appreciation

Upvote 0
No offense to the other ROMs I've tried but Velocity 1.0 is the first one that has drastically improved my phone. It's the first one I could actually see how much more snappier my phone has become. And, I'm not bashing any of the developers here. I think you all do a great job and should probably develop your own brand to sell to the public!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones