• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Im a newbie to this forum and to rooting my evo

Hello folks,
Im a newbie to this forum and rooting my htc evo. Ive been watching some videos on youtube about putting mikfroyo 4.4 on the evo, but i cant firgure it out. I have 2.2 software on my phone and it is fully rooted. I used the unrevoked 3. I have the wifi tether, but i cant seem to get the mikfroyo onto my phone. I follow step by step of what they show, but i can never find the mikfroyo on my sd card nor do i know how to put it on there. i did download the software to my computer, i extracted it, i put my phone to disk drive and opened it and dragged all of the software into the sd card. but i still cant find it, when i go to zip from sd card its not there, what am I doing wrong? could someone help with this please, great thanks in advanced.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones