1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm about to go crazy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by amazin1988, Apr 17, 2012.

1. amazin1988

amazin1988 Android Enthusiast

All my paid apps I can't down load they all have to be bought again can someone help me out I started using #2 1.3 again zvd I'm so mad someone tell me this can be fixd

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. V SuperUser V

V SuperUser V Android Expert

maybe this has to do with googles issues earlier?
    have you tried going to the market on your pc/laptop and sending the downloads to your phone?

3. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Extreme Android User

Did you change you Gmail username by any chance? Cause that resets it automatically.

4. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

yeah that should really be the only reason.. if you switched gmail accounts

5. Fuzzy13

Yeah anything else would seem like a glitch or something. Maybe just wait it out till tomorrow and if it doesn't change contact Goog

6. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

there is the occasional corrupt download.. sometimes just 1 lil part of the rom gets corrupt during the download or when you copy it to sd.. could try a re download and re install... that sometimes solves issues that nobody else seems to have lol

7. amazin1988

amazin1988 Android Enthusiast

No I only have one account I don't know what it is but I don't blame your rom shitty ass metro phones and service ill figure it out in noting anyways drifta yea forgot L you whipping up anything new

8. DONLATINOHEAT

DONLATINOHEAT Well-Known Member

Have you tried signing out and signing back in to your gmail account?

9. Fuzzy13

Yeah. Or deleting the account from the phone and setting it up again?

10. sjanash

sjanash Newbie

Same thing happened to me after i upgraded to ZVD and re installed Rom 2. I did a battery pull and the problem was resolved once I went back into the market.

11. yahhboy

yahhboy Android Expert

Go on the computer and push the apps you want to your phone from the desktop google play store

LG Esteem Forum

The LG Esteem release date was October 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

October 2011
Release Date
Reviews