• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm am donating to charity

D

Deleted User

For the 1st time ever im donating 5% of sny donstion i recive to help fund my projects to charity.

The most one i want to donate to is charities with kids with disbilities and as well children living witj cancer to help researcher find a way to cure and get rid of cancer permenantly

If you have GamerROM Orion on the Nexus 6 you will now see a new option called Donate in the "OTA Updates" app where you can click and donate however we highly require you to pre sign into your paypal to be sble to donate for some odd reason the app will not recgonize the full url so i had to shorten it using bit.ly to get it working, ill find other ways to get it without signing in but it works.

However if your interested in me reaching my goal of $50,000 to donate to charity and if we reach that goal $48,000 will go into both charities leaving $2,000 for my servers to stay online longer will you help me reach the goal to help those in need? You can also donate below:

Donate to charity: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=TCJKHJH9FG9SJ&source=url

I commend you, @Cyberdev, for what you're doing. You're using your talents for a greater good, and I like that. :)

However, I'm afraid that a lot of people, myself included, prefer making charitable donations directly to the organizations. In this day and age, with scams running amuck and everything, it's just safer to go directly to the source.

So I wish you good luck and I hope you're successful at reaching your goals, but just felt the need to warn you that some people will balk at it. :(

Upvote 0
Yeah im aware if those shitty scammers im not like that kind of person to do that!
I commend you, @Cyberdev, for what you're doing. You're using your talents for a greater good, and I like that. :)

However, I'm afraid that a lot of people, myself included, prefer making charitable donations directly to the organizations. In this day and age, with scams running amuck and everything, it's just safer to go directly to the source.

So I wish you good luck and I hope you're successful at reaching your goals, but just felt the need to warn you that some people will balk at it. :(

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones