1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Im an idiot.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by brindall, Jun 7, 2011.

1. brindall

brindall Member
    None

Nov 25, 2010
    Engineering
    ENGLAND
    Well, sorta...

Basically last night i set a password whilst drunk on my samsung galaxy s. When i came too this morning i tried to open it but couldnt think for the life of me what the password pattern was (hence the whole idiot thing). ANYYWHOO... Obviously i kept trying and got to my limit of 20 tries, which from then on i was asked to sign on using my google account. Now, I have had this phone for near on a year now, probably more. I was asked to set up that google account as soon as i turned my phone on. Not once since then have i been asked to sign in again. There for i cant remember password. I tried everything i can remember me using. But couldnt get in, so in the end. I turned my phone off, did the oolll Volume up, home button, power button business. Then did a factory reset. Obviously this has worked i have my phone working, BUT not my 3g. For some reason its just not working. I have tried..all the tricks, turning phone off and on, finding a new network provider, turning network packaging off and on. Nothing works. Does anyone know what i need to do??!!

Advertisement

2. brindall

brindall Member
    None

Nov 25, 2010
    Engineering
    ENGLAND
    IGNORRRREEE IGGNOOORREE!!!!

Just sorted it.