• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root I'm back

multirom encouragement

• Total voters

Carbonatic

Jan 1, 2016
Hello my Volt people it's been a while I had left had an lg v10 nothing good resulted so got an iPhone and also have another volt I can't say I can work miracles but I have a couple of ideas in mind and I did see someone mention multirom and i want to probably give this a shot once again I'm not the best at anything and I only have a 1 in a million shot to see for multirom and anything I got in my mind for this device Ina try I have a couple of good friends from the v10 that have worked with the G3 and are maintainers of multirom for the G3 hopefully I can get their expert help and make this the little phone that could again most welcomed and ready to come back sincerely

Carbonatic

Well got the volt set up. Now to pick up on a few things I left not totally finished. Will post stuff for everyone when I have something useful to use. Its good to be home lol. Still have the S5 but only using it for some gaming. Playstation emulation to be exact.
Welcome back my bro and I agree it feels amazing to be back I'm trying my luck on multi rom I just don't know where to start @Curtis1973

Reactions: dvdavid888
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones