• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Don't have anymore time to deal with the amaze. I leave all my work and threads to anyone who can actually handle them. Thanks it's been great.

Thanks for your hard work as a themer and for developing stuff. The Amaze was a great phone, I consider it better than the One S! (I have both now lol. Someone left their one S at my dad's store but no one claimed it :-\ so I guess I'll do the hacks and make my dad use a pay as you go phone. :p He hates technology lol. It's screen is partly shattered from the corner and I'm hoping I can just buy One S glass off eBay, use a blow dryer to melt the adhesive LOCA, and gingerly scrape off the adhesive and blunt glass shards. Then put the screen back on but I'm not sure if I want to use LOCA to 'glue' the glass to the LCD or use something else.

I traded my Amaze away....it's been a great phone. I was sad to depart with it.

:'( Sad to see you go tube.

Yeah I technically moved on since I don't use mine anymore. My ROM development is sadly at a complete stagnation because of summer ending and now I have to go back to h3ll (high school) :p I'm in the IB program and I'm taking 3 AP classes and IB classes so I have the zombie insomniac life.

PS. I'm thinking of posting my ROMS here on this site but who even comes here for the Amaze??? Lol.

Anyone lurking please post if you want the roms posted here. :)

Reactions: xXchrizhurtyXx
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones