1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Im gettin the inspire and am excited but...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by solidkevin, Feb 8, 2011.

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Android Enthusiast

Im gonna be jelaous when HTC announces a beast at MWC...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. YouGotRedOnYou

YouGotRedOnYou Android Enthusiast

Yeah, no doubt we're all gonna get a little jealous and uptight about the next beast unleashed. It's inevitable when are all tech junkies! lol So many of us will get the next one, even if it's only a month from now. I can't afford that, but it'll happen. Until then, I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of my new phone.

3. Blanco720

Blanco720 Android Enthusiast

Thats like saying, I wont get this pet because it is going to die someday. Its going to happen, just cherish the time you get to spend with each other lol

4. Aatos.1

Aatos.1 Android Enthusiast

What?
    Me?
    An early adopter?

How did you know:)

5. Aatos.1

Wow! I can really relate.

I haven't met a pet I don't like yet :)

6. Chapp1e

Chapp1e Android Enthusiast

Well, from what I've read the next "beast" htc phone is going to be on T-Mo, so I'm not too worried.

7. Aatos.1

Besides from all I've read the Inspires going to accept several upgrades of the OS over time. I fully expect to get two years out of mine easy.

8. solidkevin

solidkevin Android Enthusiast

Yea my upgrade is in march 2012 so im sure something even better will come out by or around that time, I'll get something then.

9. PSXBatou

PSXBatou Well-Known Member

Once this is out I am giving my iPhone 4 to my wife and switching to this phone. Looking forward to trying out a Droid device. Her phone is out of contract so I figure ill use her account to buy the Inspire for $100 and have them put my number on it. Then Ill remove her iPhone 3G and add my old iPhone 4.

Looking forward to getting this device, as with any change in OS I am a bit apprehensive.

10. thoffland

thoffland Well-Known Member

I was getting a little worried that I was going to miss out on the dual cores by not waiting a little longer. But I sincerely dont like the iPhone anymore and I'm a big fan of google. This looks like a great phone

Edit: stupid iPhone posted too soon

As I was saying, this looks like a great phone and I don't think anybody is going to be disappointed. This time next year I'll be eligible for an upgrade so I don't have to wait that long if I start jonesing for something more current.

11. Androidjunkee

Androidjunkee Well-Known Member

My guess is T-Mobile announces that their getting the new HTC dual core beast that is rumored and ATT picks up a version of the same exact phone about two months later. My guess is July-August you see it on ATT.

Now im not saying AT&T wont get a different dual core but I dont think you will see a bad ass 4.3inch HTC beauty until late Summer. I do think we will see the Galaxy2 on ATT as well as some other Motorola phone, possibly 4.3 to compliment the Atrix later on down the road. We have 9 more Android phones that we have yet to see this year. Gonna be fun, especially cause im paying for the Inspire out of pocket that way I can upgrade in June if I want. lol

12. i'm not worried I kept thinking i had an upgrade coming in November but I found out mines in JUNE lol, but I'm not gonna swap the inspire just for a dual core it has to have many features that better the inspire. I want the form factor and 4.3 inch screen, I dont want a 4 inch screen and a desire2 body like we are seeing in the leaked pics. So if the new phone isnt completely what i want i will wait until there is one that is. So in conclusion I'm not worried at all