• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories I'm getting a bunch of accessories: What do you think?

bulwer

Lurker
May 2, 2010
Seidio Innocase II Surface
Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

In black, naturally, and I'm not getting a belt clip because this phone is living in my pocket.

Phantonskinz Screen Only kit
Phantom Skinz - Clear and Matte-Finish Protection Film for HTC Droid Incredible

Just the front bit, the main case has got the rest covered.

Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery
Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris to Seidio Innocell 1750 mAh Battery for HTC Droid Eris/Droid Incredible: Cell Phones & Service

I want battery life more than I want money.

MicroSDHC Card
Amazon.com: SanDisk 16 GB Class 2 microSDHC Flash Memory Card SDSDQ-016G (Bulk Packaging): Electronics

16GB class 2, I think. I could pay twice as much for class 6, or a little less for an 8GB class 4, but I think I'll be fine with the big cheap one.

In summary

That's well over a hundred dollars. Damn. Any advice?

This is pretty much exactly everything I bought for mine. Except I went with a Class 6 AData card and an anti-glare Clairvue screen protector (not thrilled with it in case you're wondering). I am currently waiting for my Innocase, Innocell, and Retractable charging kit from Seidio. And when Seidio releases their Desktop Dock and Car Dock I'll probably be picking those up too.

Upvote 0
Looks good to me although there will be the endless debate on which screen protector is the best but read through the threads and decide which ones works best for you.

There's a lot of talk about that, I know. I'm gonna get the Phantomskinz, and if that's no good, I'll try something else.

This is pretty much exactly everything I bought for mine. Except I went with a Class 6 AData card and an anti-glare Clairvue screen protector (not thrilled with it in case you're wondering). I am currently waiting for my Innocase, Innocell, and Retractable charging kit from Seidio. And when Seidio releases their Desktop Dock and Car Dock I'll probably be picking those up too.

I think I'll be fine for charging with just a wallwart and a miniUSB cable for now, at least.

The incentive for getting a faster card is mainly for transferring things to the phone from a computer, right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones