1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm getting so mad

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Collin Carter, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Collin Carter

Collin Carter Lurker

So, first off, my Zmax pro will charge fine and I unplug it when it gets to 100 and the battery goes down pretty quick and my battery usually dies around 60 to 70 percent and if I try to turn it on it acts as if my phone is dead until I put it on the charger. Also, recently, when I put my phone on the charger I have to hold the charger a certain way and it charges so slowly. Also if I open Snapchat when my phone is at 75% or less my phone dies instantly. I am going crazy please help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sounds like the battery might be kaput. How long have you been using the phone?

3. NeoZiggy

NeoZiggy Android Enthusiast

Use another USB cord. When the cords are damaged the device will charge extremely slow or not at all.
    Charge to 100% with the device off. Turn it on and kill the battery then repeat. You may need to factory reset...

There were many guides out there on how to recalibrate your battery, however without Root we can't wipe battery stats.

4. Junk battery. A bad USB cable won't make the phone think it took a 100% and not actually charge the battery. Send it back to ZTE if you're under a warranty

5. solehuddin

solehuddin Newbie

I guess your battery not calibrate at all.Phone operate at minimum 3.4volt and maximum 4.2volt.Download Ampere app at google play and check the battery voltage.If the device reach 100% at 3.6-3.9,battery need calibrate.

If not works,send to factory to fix it.

6. solehuddin

solehuddin Newbie

If i remember back,this happen on my old tablet.Tab start shut down when battery below 60%,slow charging.I suspect your usb port at phone is broke.Seriously can harm your device if it broke.At least I had experinced this isuue at all.When usb port broke,charging become slow to full the battery thus battery calibrate self and you know that.

I just shared.I hope it helped you.

Regards:
    LOL (Lots of Laugh)

danacochran54 likes this.

ZTE Zmax Pro Forum

The ZTE Zmax Pro release date was July 2016. Features and Specs include a 6.0" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 617 processor, and 3400mAh battery.

July 2016
Release Date
Reviews