• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I'm having a bunch of issues since upgrading to marshmallow, can anyone help?

I

Issues with marshmallow

Hey all,

I have a Note 5 and upgraded to marshmallow about a month ago, since then I'm running into a bunch of problems that I can't resolve. I've listed then below. Anyone else having these issues or have suggestions on how to fix?

• If I'm playing to music 30302392033 Bluetooth and then connect to a wifi network, the aosp starts playing from my phone. It still says I'm connected to the BT device but won't play media through out.
  • When I search through the Google app it says "no connection" every time. I hit retry and it works.
  • Every once in a while my phone will go to the lock screen and say it has been restarted and requires a password even though it hasn't restarted.
  • My Facebook app stops being connected and I need to close the app and reopen to reconnect.
I think that's aallof them. Thanks for your help!

Adam

Reactions: vdraq

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones