• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I'm having issues with Maps and Pandora radio and Wifi

Hey all,

Was wondering if someone can please help me out! First I'm having issues with the Wifi, I already have a network saved on my phone which is my home network and before it was running fine but some reason it's not wanting to connect and I checked the modem and it's fine, or else I wouldn't be using my computer right now with internet LOL

I have no idea what is going on with the wifi on my phone, it's not wanting to connect and the password is correct but I don't know what the deal is :(

Second issue is the maps not loading like it's supposed to. I was on the phone earlier with a friend of mine and I was using the maps thing as I was talking to her on speaker but, now I can't get the darn thing to load and Pandora is not wanting to load either. I tried to unistall it and re-install it but it's not working!

Can someone please help me! I don't want to have to reset my phone and lose everything :(

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones