• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm looking for a phone almost as good as Samsung S III but for cheap.

secrecyguy

May 14, 2011
I currently have the Kyocera Rise from Virgin Mobile. Now the phone is falling apart on me and it's not working as good as it used to.

The main thing I am looking for is lots of space on the internal storage. I heard Samsung S III have lots of space but I don't feel like spending that much money on the phone. I don't want to get Samsung S II either since it's an older model.

Is there any phones out that will work for me? Or is the only choice I have is Samsung S III? I'm willing to switch cell phone provider if I can still have the low monthly payment which I am getting from Virgin Mobile. Right now, I have $35 per month which is fine with me.

Thanks for any help you can give to me.

Straight Talk $45/month with a Nexus 4 or Nexus 5.
It may be a little bit more than what you pay, but I believe the extra $120/yr will be worth it with AT&T's speed & coverage compared to Sprint's (Straight Talk uses AT&T's towers and Virgin Mobile uses Sprint's) unless you're like the lucky few such as I with good Sprint coverage in his/her area.

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
Straight Talk $45/month with a Nexus 4 or Nexus 5.
It may be a little bit more than what you pay, but I believe the extra $120/yr will be worth it with AT&T's speed & coverage compared to Sprint's (Straight Talk uses AT&T's towers and Virgin Mobile uses Sprint's) unless you're like the lucky few such as I with good Sprint coverage in his/her area.

Thanks! I check it out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones