1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

I'm looking for a phone almost as good as Samsung S III but for cheap.

Discussion in 'What Device Should I Buy?' started by secrecyguy, Nov 9, 2013.

1. secrecyguy

secrecyguy Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    I currently have the Kyocera Rise from Virgin Mobile. Now the phone is falling apart on me and it's not working as good as it used to.

The main thing I am looking for is lots of space on the internal storage. I heard Samsung S III have lots of space but I don't feel like spending that much money on the phone. I don't want to get Samsung S II either since it's an older model.

Is there any phones out that will work for me? Or is the only choice I have is Samsung S III? I'm willing to switch cell phone provider if I can still have the low monthly payment which I am getting from Virgin Mobile. Right now, I have $35 per month which is fine with me.

Thanks for any help you can give to me.

Advertisement

2. Thom

Thom  
    VIP Member

Feb 16, 2011
    Male
    Software Developer
    Keene, NH USA
    I moved your thread to the sub-forum where device comparisons are discussed.

... Thom

3. iTzKPanda

iTzKPanda AF's resident panda

Nov 10, 2011
    Male
    Student
    Tampa, FL
    Straight Talk $45/month with a Nexus 4 or Nexus 5.
    It may be a little bit more than what you pay, but I believe the extra $120/yr will be worth it with AT&T's speed & coverage compared to Sprint's (Straight Talk uses AT&T's towers and Virgin Mobile uses Sprint's) unless you're like the lucky few such as I with good Sprint coverage in his/her area.

El Presidente likes this.
  4. secrecyguy

May 14, 2011
    Thanks! I check it out.

5. secrecyguy

May 14, 2011
    Thanks for everyone help! I decided that I have to get the Samsung S III. It looks like I have no other choice. I am going to wait after Thanksgiving to buy it and hopefully the price will be lower.