1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm looking for a ROM.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by windsorclarenc, Dec 20, 2011.

1. windsorclarenc

windsorclarenc Android Enthusiast

I want a ROM that looks and feels completely different from any Android devices I've used before. Are there any ROMs that are just waaaaaay out there and weird?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. takirb

takirb Android Enthusiast

Have you tried a MIUI ROM yet?

3. JustSomeDude

JustSomeDude Android Enthusiast

+1 on MIUI if you haven't tried it, I just mentioned some stuff about it to someone in this post.

Alternatively, if you want a new setup, Flash a really light rom like Deck's or Tommy's Evo Classic (or even MIUI), then throw this launcher on top:

Claystone Launcher

Completely different setup, and great support on xda. :)

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

well i would recommend the xplod rom. it has a cm7 base but the launcher is ported from the xperia phone. it is pretty cool. plus they have now added ICS elements to the rom.

5. windsorclarenc

windsorclarenc Android Enthusiast

I dig the MIUI ROM. It pretty much makes your phone an iPhone. I hate apple, but the stuff they make looks kinda spiffy sometimes. I'll keep a nandroid backup of it on hand while I hunt for more.

6. MizzouBrent

MizzouBrent Android Expert

The theming on MIUI is really amazing, but you're right, it makes your phone feel kind of like an iphone.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews