• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm looking for a Wallet Case with Swivel belt clip

Mikestony

~30% Carbon Black ±
Sep 10, 2010
Next to you
I'm looking for a wallet case for my LG G5 that I can carry the device in, along with my credit cards and cash.
BUT, I also need it to clip into a belt holster with a swivel clip.
Kind of a cross between this:
Screen-Shot-2016-02-25-at-1.12.26-PM-720x515.jpg

and this:

51hizHnbeBL._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

Is there such an animal?

It's almost as if I want the wallet case made by Spigen that can clip into a belt mounted holster.

Last edited:
Reactions: KOLIO
I'll keep an eye out. :thumbsupdroid:
I have a love/hate relationship with cases:
Would prefer a ruggedized LG G5 out-of-the box: The part I hate about cases is the added width.
So,I use a pocket holster & a minimal case,or,none at all.
I'm also looking for that Unicorn which is the perfect case for me:A backless bumper.

While I'm chasing my unicorn,I'll keep an eye out for yours............. :thumbsupdroid:

Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0
You may laugh at this but I am going to create my own Unicorn :D
I just bought the Spigen wallet case and based upon the dimensions listed on their website, it just may fit into my belt holster for the Otterbox ;)
Depending on how it works and looks, I may use it or scrap the idea but for $17.00, I thought why not. :p

Reactions: KOLIO and tube517
Upvote 0
I just bought the Spigen wallet case and based upon the dimensions listed on their website, it just may fit into my belt holster for the Otterbox ;)
Depending on how it works and looks, I may use it or scrap the idea but for $17.00, I thought why not. :p
That's a nice looking wallet case. :thumbsupdroid:
If the holster doesn't work out, there's a seller on eBay that makes a fine product.
I'll have to look it up later today.
You'd be able to do the same, match up overall dimensions, compare to an uncased phone & find a perfect fit.
Be back later this evening......

Upvote 0
Here's the leather shop/craftsman I was referring to earlier:
http://stores.ebay.com/amadimobiles/
http://www.ebay.com/sch/amadi.poland/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Very nice stuff,no pleather here................ :thumbsupdroid:

Welcome to Amadi eBay Shop. Add us to your favorite list. Amadi is professional shop located in Grudziadz city, Poland. Our company has operated continuously since 2002. We offer cases, covers, pouches and holsters made from the finest genuine cowhide, lamb and goat leathers. All the goods are exclusively made in Poland by specialized craftsmen, who for many generations were engaged in the production of leather goods.

Upvote 0

Well, got the Spigen and it looks very nice and the phone fits like a glove!
It also fits in the Otterbox belt clip but just doesn't stay in it (I had my doubts it would), so I'll just chalk this up as "hey, thought it would be a good idea but, not" and either keep it or get rid of it.
I should send it to you @KOLIO :)
I'll keep looking...something is bound to show up sooner or later.

Upvote 0
Well, got the Spigen and it looks very nice and the phone fits like a glove!
It also fits in the Otterbox belt clip but just doesn't stay in it (I had my doubts it would), so I'll just chalk this up as "hey, thought it would be a good idea but, not" and either keep it or get rid of it.
I should send it to you @KOLIO :)
I'll keep looking...something is bound to show up sooner or later.

:thumbsupdroid: That's a very nice gesture :thumbsupdroid: !
I would take ya up on the offer,but,it would end up in the Land of Misfit Accessories, as I very seldom use wallet cases,regardless of the quality.
I've tried quite a few & just can't acclimate to 'em. :paperbagdroid:

Upvote 0
Update:
I've pretty much given up on my quest for this elusive Unicorn-of-a-case. I'm too picky with what I want and just don't see it out there.
So, I'll keep looking of course and if I do find it, I'll post back in here.
I'm subscribed to this thread, so if anyone sees the animal I'm hunting, just post in here :)

Edit: on top of that, I should mention that thinking about this whole wallet/phone combo---if I lose it, I've just lost alot more than just a phone or wallet....I'll lose BOTH of them!
So, I may just abandon the idea :(

Upvote 0
Update:
I've pretty much given up on my quest for this elusive Unicorn-of-a-case. I'm too picky with what I want and just don't see it out there.
So, I'll keep looking of course and if I do find it, I'll post back in here.
I'm subscribed to this thread, so if anyone sees the animal I'm hunting, just post in here :)

Edit: on top of that, I should mention that thinking about this whole wallet/phone combo---if I lose it, I've just lost alot more than just a phone or wallet....I'll lose BOTH of them!
So, I may just abandon the idea :(
With all the convoluted case designs to be found on the likes of e-Bay/AliBaba/Amazon/etc....,you'd think someone,somewhere would give this design a go,especially on a relatively popular/available phone.
It's not a strange concept,maybe a letter to some of the leading mfgs might get their creative gray matter in motion......

Upvote 0
Here's the leather shop/craftsman I was referring to earlier:
http://stores.ebay.com/amadimobiles/
http://www.ebay.com/sch/amadi.poland/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Very nice stuff,no pleather here................ :thumbsupdroid:

Welcome to Amadi eBay Shop. Add us to your favorite list. Amadi is professional shop located in Grudziadz city, Poland. Our company has operated continuously since 2002. We offer cases, covers, pouches and holsters made from the finest genuine cowhide, lamb and goat leathers. All the goods are exclusively made in Poland by specialized craftsmen, who for many generations were engaged in the production of leather goods.

Nice. I wish they made one for my phone. LG G Stylo (MetroPCS)....pretty similar in size to the LG G4.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones