• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm loving this

ardchoille

Android Expert
Mar 8, 2011
Seattle
I'm currently sitting on my couch with my netbook in my lap. My netbook is connected to the net using the Sprint Mobile Hotspot app from my android phone. If I need to go somewhere I simply put my phone in my pocket and close my netbook.. and take the internet with me :)

Some of you might take all of this for granted, but I graduated high school in 1982.. non of this was available when I was growing up.

I'm just so amazed at, and thankful for, modern technology.

Reactions: Mada
Yes technology is amazing. Before handphone came, I was still toying with pagers. I still remember when one of my friend has a handphone it was envied by all of us even though the phone is pretty bulky but hey it is mobile and you can call/listen to someone on the other end! When our pager ring, we still have to find the latest public phone to call back that number!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones