1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm Moving on from the MT

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by pbf98, May 31, 2012.

1. pbf98

pbf98 Android Expert

Well I am leaving my MT .. actually leaving VM in whole, I am tired of the flaky service they have. I will, however, be keeping my MT and getting into Dev work with it in just a few more weeks. And I will be sticking around here for people that need help.
    I loved the phone, but hated the service..

The thing that made me decide to pay the extra 56+$ a month is my phone will decide to randomly delay messages in sending and receiving up to a few hours some times and its not like the service is down, I'll be texting and I'll send like 5 and then the next one wont be received to the other person for quite a while.. which makes for mass confusion on their end, and seems like I change subject a bit..

But I asked Virgin why this is happening, and they told me it is most likely due to a large amount of people texting in the area on their network and so the text gets slowed down..

Just purchased the Droid Razr today.

Look for me in the Root section!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lou61166

lou61166 Android Enthusiast

The Razr is a great phone my sister has the Maxx and no issues at all.and Verizon has been flawless,i switched awhile back,to Verizon also.

3. yeah some places have different service with different carriers. Verizon is AWFUL here. sprint is great.

4. danny310

danny310 Newbie

We literally have like hundreds of these topics about "I'm leaving Motorola Triumph". Sorry but we don't need anymore and of these and yes we get it this phone has problems.

5. agentc13

agentc13 Daleks Über Alles

We don't have hundreds (but yes there are quite a few ;)). Some people just want to say goodbye to the community here, and that is quite alright.

6. pbf98

pbf98 Android Expert

And I didn't say my MT was full of problems ;) I really love mine, thats why I also stated I'm sticking around to help develop roms for it when my pc build is finished

7. millenium

millenium Well-Known Member

yeah i jumped ship too, but i still tinker with my triumph[just installed a new gingerbread ROM] sis decided she didnt want it [go figure]..so its my mobile media player now have it over-clocked to 1.6 ghz

8. MRCMidnight

MRCMidnight Android Enthusiast

I still have my Triumph with me, however I been looking for a phone that satisfied my needs, Virgin Mobile service is okay but not the best of course. I have the Xperia Play with a T-Mobile SIM card, why I choose this phone is because it is good as the Triumph (maybe better in saturation and higher graphic scores) but bad on memory storage but I have found a better why to manage that, no worries.

Right now I am waiting to start service on June 4th. I will miss my 25 a month plan but I am gonna sell the Optimus V with the $25 plan in the near future. If anyone wants to pay the Optimus V and the $25 a month plan for $160+FS on this forum, let me know then I will post it up in the classifieds (next payment is on July 3rd).

9. gueydejalisco

gueydejalisco Member

me too i was going to get the htc evo v 4g but im not insted im mving to at&t im not sure wich phone yet though its tie between the samsung galaxy s11 skyrocket, samsung galaxy not, nd the htc one x

10. Prinny

Prinny Resident Linux Nutcase

I still have mine and would be willing to help test roms and still working on a port when I have free time (But I can't tell you if camera works :p My cameras shot.) Its just nice since this is the first community I really participated in that I said bye. I'd feel wrong not doing that.

11. markzombie82

markzombie82 Android Enthusiast

I feel you on the community thing i think i saw you on the intercept and it was nice seeing you here. Have fun in your indevers. Perhaps. Ill see you around blood face (that's my nickname for you). Lol.

12. pbf98

pbf98 Android Expert

I was thinking about just going with a new vm phone and wait for the ics rom to be developed for the mt since they are adding roaming, but there has just been too many problems with VM service around here.. And it was also getting time to get a new phone from warranty or just get a new phone, my charging port is going bad fast.

Blood Face, haha that is a good one :D

Motorola Triumph Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews