• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm new and in need of help

Snowhawk22

Lurker
Jul 14, 2013
I'm not that good on tech anymore... senior citizen and all.. but I do try.
I own a Galaxy Note II and am still trying to figure out how some of it works... but I'm getting along.

I usually download e-books from our local library consortium and as long as they are e-books... I have no problem but the audiobooks are a total disaster.. will post this on another thread.

I also purchased an N2A chip for my Nook Color and have yet to install it... a bit busy with other stuff... but someday... before that tech is outdated.

When I post... I really appreciate responses in simple terms (easy on the acronyms... I keep forgetting what they all mean... my resident memory... in my head... has way too many holes in it and data keeps escaping leaving me feeling like an dumb old lady... yuk!

Looking forward to learning some new stuff on this forum.

Hi there. Rest assured you're amidst more 'senior citizens' in this madhouse. You're never too young or old to learn and have some fun.
Enjoy your stay!

And I'm one of them! It's never too late to learn new things. Always feel free to ask ANY questions you may have... it's how we grow more proficient.

Welcome aboard! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones