1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm new and in need of help

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Snowhawk22, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Snowhawk22

Snowhawk22 Lurker

I'm not that good on tech anymore... senior citizen and all.. but I do try.
    I own a Galaxy Note II and am still trying to figure out how some of it works... but I'm getting along.

I usually download e-books from our local library consortium and as long as they are e-books... I have no problem but the audiobooks are a total disaster.. will post this on another thread.

I also purchased an N2A chip for my Nook Color and have yet to install it... a bit busy with other stuff... but someday... before that tech is outdated.

When I post... I really appreciate responses in simple terms (easy on the acronyms... I keep forgetting what they all mean... my resident memory... in my head... has way too many holes in it and data keeps escaping leaving me feeling like an dumb old lady... yuk!

Looking forward to learning some new stuff on this forum.

Advertisement

2. olbriar

olbriar  

3. Kaat72

Kaat72 Guest

Hi there. Rest assured you're amidst more 'senior citizens' in this madhouse. You're never too young or old to learn and have some fun.
    Enjoy your stay!

4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations!
    VIP Member

And I'm one of them! It's never too late to learn new things. Always feel free to ask ANY questions you may have... it's how we grow more proficient.

Welcome aboard! :)