1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support i'm new, please be gentle. Question about all of this new lag im getting?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by randeh, Aug 4, 2011.

1. randeh

randeh Lurker
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    Charleston WV
    I'm getting all of the "Camera Fail" errors fairly regularly, i always just turn phone off and back on again.. wasn't a big deal but lately my phone takes twice as long to even come back on so it's annoying ...especially if i get the error AFTER recording a video, inwhich the video will be erased -_-;

Also getting the Wifi issues where half the time i turn on wifi it just goes to error mode and will not turn on.

But right now my phone is doing the thing that absolutely pisses me off worse than any of these new things. If I go into a text message, or ANY app what so ever, and I click back to go home or click the home button, it lags a few seconds, shows my wallpaper with no icons, and I have to sit and wait for everything to reload. it's annoying as hell :( I can't do anything without a huge 2-3 minute wait period until i turn the phone off and back on (which takes 2-3 minutes now itself).

I do have a ton of apps installed ...i admit it. but the phone is stock, never did anything fancy to it, only used z4 before doing the 2.2 upgrade (which i think is over rated anyway.. the only flash i ever wind up seeing are stupid ads) ..

I'm just annoyed =( is there anything i can do? i've tried closing running applications, deleted a few applications that run in the background... it's just ...ugh. /sadface. I have 9 pages of apps installed, none of which are on my sd card because if i put them on there, for some reason the icon will disapear from main screen every time i turn phone off/on.

Any help would be appreciated... even if it is just a suggestion to root my phone and put something else on it or whatever... as long as it's not too difficult.. lol, i don't know much about this stuff and i'm not as willing to learn new things as I used to be o_o;; ty!

Advertisement

2. randeh

randeh Lurker
    None

Aug 4, 2011
    Charleston WV
    ...i turned my phone back on about 20 minutes ago and the home screen still has 0 icons, the battery went from 40% to so low that the charger error pops up if i unplug charger, and when i click apps nothing but a spinning circle is there. this phone went from my dream phone to a nightmare since froyo. =(