1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I'm new today 1/12/13

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WDSelness, Jan 12, 2013.

1. WDSelness

WDSelness Lurker
    None

Jan 12, 2013
    So, my name is Debi

I am a grandmother of 4 and greatgrandmother of 4 + 1 on the way. However I married a much older man with children so I am really way to young for all these grandchildren. (sort of) I am 55.

I love my Droid. I love all the possiblilities. I know I have yet to even scratch the surface of possibilities. I have owned droid's for 3 years and they just keep geeting better.

I have been trying to figure out everything about my Droid all by myself for a couple years and then I turned to you tube but I always seem to get the best most efficient answers from forums.

I have never joined one before but decided I should because we all know droid is superior to other systems. :p

Marketing is the only reason Apple is so hot. People are so easily led, they don't even do any research on their own, because if they stopped being sheep and just did the smallest amount of research they would realize they are being sold a bill of goods.

I have an IPOD Touch 2nd Gen 8G that can no longer be updated and can no longer play new apps. So they think I will upgrade and they are right, I am going to upgrade to a Droid Tablet. ;) Plus I have just done a jailbreak on it so I can choose my own apps and options. Anyway I digress

I know people on this forum are wanting to share their insight and help because they agree. I just hope I don't come across as beyond help. I look forward to gleening all I can from you all and am excited to get started.

See you on the forum!!

Best Regards,

Debi:D

Advertisement

2. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!!
    None

Feb 15, 2012
    Male
    Web Dev
    Texas
    Why hello there Debi and welcome to our friendly Forums. :)

We are happy to have you here, thanks for joining us! There's many of nice, helpful, and knowledgeable members here on this forum that would be glad to help and answer any questions you have. You'll find lots of great info here too. If you ever need help or need assistance navigating the forum please give me, another staff member, or a member a shout! We're here to serve. :)
    I doubt you will be beyond help so don't worry. :D

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hello, Debi...

Welcome to the forum. Hopefully we'll be able to assist you with any problems that you may have.

Thanks for joining. :)