• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Im new (:

hco.gurll

Lurker
Aug 9, 2010
heeeey , im gwen ! my friend has the cliq and told me about this site . i think its pretty cool but im still getting used to it . i have the G1 , i called tmobile on saturday and ordered the myTouch Slide since i cracked the screen on my G1 . i cant wait to get it ! its red :) does anyone else own a mytouch slide ? how is it ?

heeeey , im gwen ! my friend has the cliq and told me about this site . i think its pretty cool but im still getting used to it . i have the G1 , i called tmobile on saturday and ordered the myTouch Slide since i cracked the screen on my G1 . i cant wait to get it ! its red :) does anyone else own a mytouch slide ? how is it ?

Can't help you on an opinion about my touch but I can give you a happy welcome. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones