1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm not happy

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by chukka63, Oct 30, 2014.

1. chukka63

chukka63 Android Enthusiast

Looks like my moto is going back due to,loud speaker doesn't work,i get depth charge sounds when on calls,bluetooth to my van fails more often than connects,i had to turn off the phone after each call yesterday so I could make another call.Not sure if I've listed everything but I think that's enough for a 2 week old phone.:(:(:(:(:(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tim K

Tim K Android Expert

There are bad apples in every bunch. Did you contact Moto to ask for a replacement?

BRAINZ2013 likes this.
  3. BRAINZ2013

BRAINZ2013 Extreme Android User

Yes contact them or make a trade to the droid turbo .

4. chukka63

UPDATE: I sent it Clove (supplier),they said it was fine.I asked them to send it to Motorola who said I would get a replacement but I'm sure I've got the same handset.
    Loud speaker didn't work when I got my wife to call me nor when I called her.Today I called someone and loud speaker worked BUT it worked so well I couldn't turn it off until I ended the call.
    It seems it's a software issue.
    I contacted Clove and informed them of today's events and they emailed me a returns form but I'm rather hoping Android L will arrive and the update will fix it, but how long do I delay returning it.

5. chukka63

deleted repeat post

Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto X (2nd Gen) release date was September 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2300mAh battery.

September 2014
Release Date
Reviews