1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

General im on v2 leak..should i upgrade to v3 or wait

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Dustintendo, May 14, 2010.

  1. Dustintendo

    Dustintendo Member
    Thread Starter
    16

    Mar 19, 2010
    10
    1
    16
    Or wait to possibly get the ota?
     

    Advertisement

  2. Papadroid

    Papadroid Well-Known Member
    183

    Jan 21, 2010
    1,139
    281
    183
    Tampa, FL
    In my opinion I would say go to Leak v3. You will not get the OTA as it looks right now and there is no guarantee that when they make the download link available that it will install because of the current bootloader the leaks are on.
     
  3. Bishop

    Bishop Well-Known Member
    38

    Feb 12, 2010
    280
    15
    38
    Right Here
    From my understanding of what I've read, I'd go to leak 3.
     
  4. Kevkelsar

    Kevkelsar Well-Known Member
    43

    Jan 11, 2010
    394
    27
    43
  5. gregskeels

    gregskeels Well-Known Member
    16

    Mar 2, 2010
    90
    1
    16
    plastic strap, grinder/melter
    chesapeake, va
    im on v2 right now im still thinking to go to the v3 but idk ether?
     
  6. buff12db

    buff12db Well-Known Member
    38

    Dec 19, 2009
    188
    12
    38
    For what it's worth, some people have reported getting the OTA despite being on a leak.
     
  7. gregskeels

    gregskeels Well-Known Member
    16

    Mar 2, 2010
    90
    1
    16
    plastic strap, grinder/melter
    chesapeake, va
    So it don't mater what leak u on u will still get the ota?
     
  8. Kevkelsar

    Kevkelsar Well-Known Member
    43

    Jan 11, 2010
    394
    27
    43
    That has not been confirmed. Especially for those on the v3 leak. I think one person on these forums has claimed they went from v2 to the OTA.
     
  9. gregskeels

    gregskeels Well-Known Member
    16

    Mar 2, 2010
    90
    1
    16
    plastic strap, grinder/melter
    chesapeake, va
    I think ill just stick wit v2 for now



    Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
     
  10. synthkatze

    synthkatze Member
    15

    Feb 15, 2010
    15
    0
    15
    I'm on the v2 leak as well..not sure whether to install v3, or install the OTA if it comes to us on the leaks (even though it seems some on the leak have), or wait to see if the devs find a way for us on the leaks to root.
     
  11. dirtmouth

    dirtmouth Well-Known Member
    36

    Feb 14, 2010
    361
    6
    36
    Corpus Christi , Texas
    leak 3 is 2 times better then 2 . really its that much better. as heard it may be the ota anyway thats how much better. if ur leakin,,,,,, may as well do it anyway. but for what its worth , leak 2 sucked as bad as 1. and 3 is comfortable.
     
  12. John58543

    John58543 Well-Known Member
    43

    Mar 27, 2010
    341
    27
    43
    West Texas
    I would go ahead and flash v3...I had a few bugs with v2 that v3 totally got rid of...

    -3D Gallery now can change from landscape to portrait no problem
    -No more problems with certain apps accessing the internet
    -A few more things I can't think of right now...lol
    -Plus, v3 is the OTA. If you're on v2, you might as well upgrade...
     
  13. dirtmouth

    dirtmouth Well-Known Member
    36

    Feb 14, 2010
    361
    6
    36
    Corpus Christi , Texas
    thats just plain crazy. especially at this point.......wheres my face palm??????:eek:
     
  14. thenestor

    thenestor Well-Known Member
    173

    Dec 27, 2009
    1,038
    316
    173
    Male
    I make webs.
    Orange, California
    And pictures work in Gmail again.
     
  15. Erispimp

    Erispimp Member
    5

    May 14, 2010
    8
    0
    5
    Cook
    Clevland Ohio
    That not cool
     

Share This Page

Loading...