1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm pissed and feel ripped off

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bulldog1970, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Bulldog1970

Bulldog1970 Newbie

Well my phone has been off the charger for 16 hours and is at 53% left. I have 4G and bluetooth on ALL the time. I'd call that pretty darn good battery life, and I have the stock battery.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Bulldog1970

Bulldog1970 Newbie

First, you have to beat Plants Vs. Zombies, then you have to go to Amazon app market at exactly 10:23 am PST and watch for a little android to run across the screen. Then you press CTL - ALT - 3# then ENTER. Put your phone in the microwave on high for 20 minutes and 3 seconds. Once that is done, drink 2 Crown and Cokes and stare at your phone for 3 minutes without blinking. Text "gimme money" to 2342352098081231508634560 and it should appear on you main home screen as long as you have less than 4 icons on there. Oh and make sure you are only wearing one sock.

MorTality and jvbaseball like this.
  3. shake202

shake202 Lurker

There is a special place in hell for people like you. You will rue your smartass post once you have problems. I am on 4rth replacement phone.

4. Mr_Stump

Mr_Stump Newbie

This thread was good for a laugh.

Thank you.

5. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

Do I have to do that all in order? I've already beat pvz past 2 crown and cokes and can easily wear 1 sock. I might need to start on absinthe to get an android to run across my screen

6. MorTality

MorTality Newbie

Wish I could feel bad. Well I do a little for trading my first TB in for replacement after taking the OTA update, then not rooting. Did that on the second one, then went back to stock factory and had a perfect phone. Along comes MR2 update and things work even better as if it could get any better. Battery life is on par with smart phones so no complaint there. I use the stock battery and keep the extended charged up and ready to go if I am in the field. Might cycle them just to make sure it still works.... Ya... I am happy to show off my Thunderbolt. First HTC phone and second Android phone, I am impressed.

Someone left out the part where you stand on your head and spit in a circle 3 times. on the instructions.

7. jmz768

jmz768 Android Enthusiast

We can all get awesome life if we don't use it. Try surfing the web, playing movies, making calls and streaming music and tell us how long it lasts. Here's a hint...not long.

8. Bulldog1970

Bulldog1970 Newbie

Why would I ever do that?!?!?!?! :)

9. billd1954

billd1954 Lurker

Hi All,

I've had my phone bolt for 2 weeks. Awesome phone, no issues. Even battery is good. I do charge every night. Former blackberry convert, glad I did. :D

Bill

10. jamor

jamor Android Expert

loool - you are too funny

damule6666 likes this.
  11. pr0jektblack

pr0jektblack Newbie

Ever since I installed BAMF 1.7 Remix I have become 100% frustrated with this phone! I mean common! The phone has only restarted on me once in 3 weeks, and it was probably because I pulled the battery on purpose just so I could see the boot animation! The battery life has been just WAAAAAY to good, and my gosh, why does it have to be so fast and useful!?! I want to go back to an old school nokia phone or something, too many things right with this phone.

12. ggangi

ggangi Well-Known Member

I am glad to see this post. I am due for an upgrade one month from tomorrow.
    I can't wait to get this phone. Only questions I have are how easy is it to root. (Current Eris Owner) and how many roms are there to choose from?

13. jamor

jamor Android Expert

Here are the ROMs you can choose from:

Thunderbolt Android Development - xda-developers

14. damule6666

damule6666 Android Enthusiast

You seriously need to sell that for like eleventy million dollars back to HTC so they can clone it... I get 7-8 hours with moderate use.. heavy use?? Fuhgetabout it...:eek:

15. RobG5589

RobG5589 Newbie

Too funny. Reading this site you'd think the TB was the worst phone HTC makes and that there is some conspiracy by Verizon.

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews