• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm protesting for 2.1 on the Droid tomorrrow (and for various other things! :))

I know ALMOST everyone wants 2.1 on their Droid (and I do too!) Westboro Baptist Church is coming to my school tomorrow and a lot of people are making funny posters to counter-protest so I decided to make something nerdy :D

http://i46.tinypic.com/2vkxe76.jpg

I think it's pretty cool :p IDK about y'all! :)

WTH are they coming to your school for? WHY is the school allowing a "religious group", (and I do say that sarcastically) to come to a school?

If they showed up anywhere here, there'd be crosshairs on each one of them. People here have absolutely no tolerance for them.

S

Upvote 0
I think the stars in the topic list represent popularity or something... cause the top of this thread says it has four stars.

There's a star rating system in the upper right corner of every thread you can click to rate a thread. When I rated this thread someone had given it one star so my rating of 5 stars brought it up to 3, someone else must have also rated it 5 stars now since it looks to be up to 4.

Upvote 0
There's a star rating system in the upper right corner of every thread you can click to rate a thread. When I rated this thread someone had given it one star so my rating of 5 stars brought it up to 3, someone else must have also rated it 5 stars now since it looks to be up to 4.

Too bad my rating of 5 stars didn't bump it up to 5. :D

Upvote 0
Wow, just did a little research on the WBC, so sad that they represent Christianity to some people.

According to the Baptist's, we Mormon's aren't even Christian, it's sad they are so ignorant of the truth that we are Christian :) We, however, do not hold any ill will towards them and we greet their hate and ignorance with a gentle invitation to REALLY find out out about our faith.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones