1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm scared

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hYpHyPuRpLe, Aug 12, 2012.

1. hYpHyPuRpLe

hYpHyPuRpLe Android Enthusiast

Today I was texting my best friend and I sent her a picture. As soon as my 4G icon came on, my phone started making a very low static sound. (For those of you that don't know what that is, watch this TV Static effect - YouTube ) The sound went on for about three seconds. Then my 4G icon disappeared and the text message failed to send. What could've happened? This has never happened before on any previous devices and it hasn't occurred once after this instance.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Tokenpoke

Tokenpoke Android Expert

I get a white noise when I send texts and have a headset in... actually it happens for any short ui sound. But that won't mess with your antenna.

3. hYpHyPuRpLe

Oh, I didn't have a headset in. I'm just really curious as to what made that noise happen. It's never happened before

4. jeffzz421

jeffzz421 Well-Known Member

had that going on during one of my entire business calls the other day.....def wouldnt worry about it.

5. hYpHyPuRpLe

Hehehe I'm not worrying. Now I'm just curious as to what caused it. It scared the shit out of me last night though lol

6. chrisjdurden

chrisjdurden Newbie

I get this all the time. There is another thread about this too somewhere in here...

7. THE W

THE W Android Expert

happens almost all the time when i turn my 4G radio on. its of no concern.

8. VeNoMzRevenge

VeNoMzRevenge Well-Known Member

Its a ghost in the shell.

9. bloodroid

bloodroid Newbie

They are watching you.

10. old_member

old_member Guest

Well I certainly wouldn't want a ghost watching me in my bedroom from my phone , anyways about this weird reply ....

It is a UI sound most likely or a little messed up file LG really didn't notice in their phones , If it is the second one , Shame on you LG , even if you are like a god ... Live the new Lg Optimus G!!!! Lol , Randomness overall

-Mike from Verizon Wireless at Peabody , MA
    "Verizon is the true #1 carrier of the USA covering 98% of Americans , Introducing the new SHAREverything plan , See online for more details , Only at Select Stores"

LG Connect 4G Forum

The LG Connect 4G release date was February 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon S3 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

February 2012
Release Date
Reviews