• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm selling my Galaxy. Ebay Link

You might want to run your ad through a spellchecker. Bellowing isn't a desirable feature in a phone, and neither is vibranting, no matter how gorgious it is.

Sparklingly witty sarcasm aside, my point is that some people will tend to avoid eBay ads that look like they were initially written in crayon. You'll stand a better chance of attracting buyers if it's gramatically correct and spelt properly.

Upvote 0
I've had my Samsung Galaxy for about 3 months and did a good deal of research on it on my wiki. It now runs the GalaxHero ROM, and it's rooted.

Yet, I live in an area where I rarely get T-Mobile 3G coverage, and the Galaxy doesn't do AT&T, so I have to sell it. The phone is in perfect condition and has all accessories.

I've put a listing on eBay
here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones