1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

I'm SO Excited to have found this site...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dougm1966, Apr 24, 2012.

1. dougm1966

dougm1966 Lurker
    None

Apr 24, 2012
    ESL Teacher
    Pila, Poland
    Hi, my name is Doug and I jumped off bridge looking for the bungee cord attached to my feet and I thing I just may have found it.

I don't want to fill my intro with all the details but here's a little about me and the phones I'm working with.

I'm an ESL teacher Poland who loves the sport of billiards. I also have a fascination with websites and technology and I'm working on a pretty major project.

Phones I'm working with:

I have a Nokia e72 with about 4 months left for a contract renewal. My girlfriend and I just spent 3 months researching phones for herself and she received her first smart phone, a Galaxy S2, about 3 weeks ago. What a Dream Machine! I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the S3. Not only one of them, but probably 2. Plus, just for giggles I'm going to get the Iphone 5. Interested in what I'm going to do with them?

This is where YOU and this wonderful family come in. I say family because I think that's the atmosphere I can expect to find.

I need some professional help. Please, find my first post and check it out. I'm going to stream Euro Woodstock 2012 Live and run a chat room.

If you are interested in participating in our project, please contact me via pm. I think I'll take a moment and fill in my profile now. Cheers!

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hi Doug, :ciao:

Welcome to Android Forums. Thanks for joining the community. Glad to have you aboard.

Have fun! If you need any further assistance, feel free to give one of us Guides a shout!