1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm so new at this

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LTKepner, Apr 24, 2012.

1. LTKepner

LTKepner Lurker

I wanted a Pandigital Novel so I could do work portably, and read various books I downloaded. I was looking forward to doing email or checking something on the web browser while I waited for my daughter to get out of school, and so on. Well, everybody has password-protected their wifi in her school neighborhood, and no matter what I put in for my AOL account information, the Email says Invalid ID and Invalid Password, and I can't figure out how to download an ebook that doesn't come from Barnes & Noble - I write, and I have ebook manuscripts I'd like to proofread on the screen. Is there a book about the Pandigital Novel or Android that would help me learn all these things that are frustrating me? I'm just about ready to give it away to a relative for free, and go back to my laptop. I turn on the Pandigital Novel once a week to see if I can do anything with it yet, and end up just turning it off again for another week. And the manual only tells me how to set it up, which I did, and now it doesn't do anything useful!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Welcome aboard. I hope the info on here will be of great use to you. Just choose your device model from the list on the home-page.

Best of luck. And thanks for stopping in to join us. :)

3. LTKepner

LTKepner Lurker

Well, Rush, I assumed when I clicked on the highlighted words in your reply, it would take me somewhere that I could put in my device model on the home page, and it didn't. So I can't even figure that out. I guess I'm just not meant for this.