• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

I'm so sick of android....

hydralisk

Sep 23, 2010
Philleh
Every single time someone posts something about a new and amazing game on the market.... I immediately go check the market to find that.... IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I use the online web interface, find the game, and when I got o purchase it, my phone is grayed out. Says the app is not compatible with my phone.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU android. Seriously. Die in a fire you shitty, shitty platform.

Okay I'm done. Seriously now. How the hell do I get FPSe on my effing Samsung Epic?

Every single time someone posts something about a new and amazing game on the market.... I immediately go check the market to find that.... IT DOESN'T EXIST.

I use the online web interface, find the game, and when I got o purchase it, my phone is grayed out. Says the app is not compatible with my phone.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU android. Seriously. Die in a fire you shitty, shitty platform.

Okay I'm done. Seriously now. How the hell do I get FPSe on my effing Samsung Epic?

Ok, first, you start off by taking our Ritalin....

Upvote 0
sucks to here, sadly alot of these issues are due to samsung being such total twats about everything that apps dont work. have you tried email the devs of FPSe to see if they have a way to purchase it directly, or to see if they are working on a fix for Galaxy s devices.

look for a fix for the US variants, the international version is fine and I can find FPSe using my phone

Upvote 0

You are blaming the Android platform as a whole because some games aren't listed for your particular phone. I am currently laughing at you. The people at fault here are Samsung, why not blame them?

Upvote 0

Root your phone and get a different ROM.

Upvote 0
start by buying a good phone lmao
HAHAHAHAHAA
HAHAHA
HA
HA

You so useful.

The Epic is an awesome phone. The problem is the fragmentation with this bloody OS. I haven't had to root this one yet like I did my EVO but I'm starting to think I have no choice. Wish the shit would work well out of the box :(

I bought the Epic. It's my phone until I'm eligible for an upgrade. Until then, I gotta find a way to make this work. Also, it's one thing to blame Samsung... but they don't control which apps appear on the market for their phone. My guess is that the application developers choose which OS versions are required for their apps? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones