1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm stuck in Fastboot. Please help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Crex321, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Crex321

Crex321 Well-Known Member

Alright, so I heard that ClockworkMod worked for Lg Optimus M, so i tried it out. I think I followed the instructions correctly, but i didnt see any results with the ClockworkMod saying its working.
    So, after that. I wanted to see if recovery mode changed at all (I have joneidys recovery installed), and i went into recovery mode. Now, all my phone says is:
    Fastboot mode started
    udc_start()
    -- suspended --
    -- suspended --
    -- reset --
    -- portchange --
    -- reset--
    -- portchange --
    What should i do? Please help me. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. warock56

warock56 Well-Known Member

Theres a thread in the all things root forum on how to get out of fast boot mode.

3. Crex321

I saw that. So far i've done everything correctly, but when i'm trying to open a file from lg united mobile drivers called lgandadb my computer tells me "your attempting to open a file of type of 'system file' (.sys)" and that i have to chose a program to open it with.. i tried all of the ones i have and neither of them can open it, or let me select it to move onto the other steps.. what should i do?

4. ericcintron17

ericcintron17 Lurker

i have the same problem except that i downloaded rom manager nd i need to know the easiest way to get out of fastboot mode
    Can someone help please

Thanks,

5. Crex321

http://androidforums.com/optimus-m-all-things-root/382525-guide-get-out-fastboot-mode.html
    Go there. EVERYTHING worked, and my phone is saved. I was trying to do this on my Windows Xp, and nothing was happening in Command Prompt. But when I used a friends computer which was a Windows Vista, it worked like a charm... I guess that means, I need a better laptop.