• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help I'm using LP , how can I get the bottom ICONS to look "better"

LP is awesome but how do I get those Icons at the bottom to look colorful or just sharper they are white/hollow - is there a FREE way to do it?
thanks
You meant, to something like that?
CAP201009292220.jpg

Upvote 0
yes!

Also it's asking me to mount or install SD card? didn't it come with it?
Ok it is easy!! :) Just long press on the icon in dock you want to replace, and you will see options what you can do, Try it!! Have fun!! :D

As of asking for mount or install SD............its weird....your SD card should be "pre-installed" already, when you purchased your phone. Or maybe i did not get it.......

Upvote 0
How did you do this? I have Launcher Pro Free version, do I need the paid version?
No, you don't need paid ver. And, how did i do, what?:)

Just hold your finger on the dock icon you want to change and go from there. You can go to various web sites and download dock icons, which will be stored in your gallery. Just use them!
That, has been said before. (double post) :p

Upvote 0
Well, actually you didn't tell them how to do it.
As the next replier stated you will have to download icons into your photo gallery and then long-press and pick "change icon" and then "custom icon".
I do not know of any sites that have these icons, but as said there are some(somewhere).

LP does not have colored icons for the dock icons in the free version. Couldn't tell you if they are in the paid version.

There you go.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones