1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

I'm waiting for your feedback

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by spajdo, Feb 9, 2019.

1. spajdo

spajdo Newbie

Hi.
    I'm developer of this app and I will be happy if you write me some feedback.
    Here is link for installation https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=sk.spajdo.callernotes

App description:
    Displays notes during a call. So you wont forget about things to discuss.

Has it happened to you that you finished a call and realized, you forgot to discuss something with the person?
    So with this app you will not forget anymore.
    Simply write a note in Ahaaa for a specific contact, and the next time this contact calls you or you call to it, your note will appear on the screen.
    The application allows you to choose a color for your notes so you will not overlook them.

2. PitCarver

PitCarver Android Expert

I took a look but personally didn't think that it was something that I need.

Good idea for someone with the need.

3. spajdo

spajdo Newbie

Thanks for feedback ;-)

4. joe71

joe71 Android Expert

I have to say that is a pretty cool app and one I could actually use :thumbsupdroid:

5. spajdo

spajdo Newbie

Oh, thanks a lot. I'm glad, you like it.

Ahaaa

Ahaaa Forum

sk.spajdo.callernotes

Has it happened to you that you finished a call and realized, you forgot to discuss something with the person? So with this app you will not forget anymore. Simply write a note in Ahaaa for a specific contact, and the next time this contact calls you or you call to it, your note will appear on the screen. The application allows you to choose a color for your notes so you will not overlook them. Google has changed the permission policy, and it has forbidden developers to get a caller's phone number directly from the system from Android 9 and above. A new way to find a phone number of an incoming call is by reading it from a notification. However, this method does not work if the phone application uses a custom notification format. Warning: If you have Android 9 or later and you're using a phone app with a custom notification format, Ahaaa will not work properly.

READ MORE
April 8, 2019
Last Updated
Rating
Installs