• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Images taken with your EVO 4G LTE

hilker09

Oct 28, 2009
Crozet, VA
My apologies if this thread has already been started, but I didn't see one...

Ok, let's post some pictures! This one was with no special settings, and no zoom.

473f06ef-982a-511c.jpg

4427ad50-08fb-b792.jpg

Obviously there is a filter on this but I thought I was too cool not to share!

4427ad50-0938-ac03.jpg

Taken in the town I live in on the bordwalk..those of you viewing on the LTEvo will be able to appreciate the amazingly crisp colors!

4427ad50-0990-48b7.jpg

Had to check the brakes on this coach at work so I had a buddy slam on them to see how easily the tags locked up..figured it would make for a cool photo

Fwi the above pic of the greyhound coach was taken during a video recording I was amazed with the quality even during a.video!

Upvote 0
Kids & dogs, doesn't get much better! :) Great pictures so far from everyone who posted. I took my first picture in a restaurant yesterday and the colors were too red. I was showing my son burst mode so I wonder how much difference that made since the flash didn't go off - I changed the saturation a bit too so hopefully the next pics will be better.

Upvote 0
Wow. Great pictures guys.

I've only been mainly taking indoor shots with mine, but my pictures aren't coming out nearly as good as some examples here. I'm getting tons of noise in all of my shots. Really disappointed in it after a couple of days. I'm not finding it to be a great low-light performer, but it is much better than my OG EVO.

Here's a couple:
2qiy7ly.jpg

2cs7xnt.jpg

4n6ok.jpg

Upvote 0
After all of the other camera discussions around here, I was honestly expecting far less impressive results than what I'm seeing here. Especially when I enlarge these to full size (meaning, mapping pixels one-to-one from camera shot to display) on a 24" inch display. This is far and away incredible for a phone camera, to me. And it seems to really excel at things closer in (and I have no problem with that).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones