• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

IMAP deletes from server but not K9 mail

katvaughan

Lurker
Jun 26, 2013
I am running K9 mail on a Samsung Galaxy 2. Problem I am having is when I delete an email from my IMAP server via my computer, it is not deleting the email from my K9 mail. Also, when I send an email through my email server on my computer, it is storing it in the drafts on my K9 mail. I deleted the trash on my computer email but it did not delete off my K9 mail. So I sent all my "drafts" to the trash folder on my phone and then emptied the trash. I can receive messages fine and see all my folders. I recently got a new computer and don't know if the settings on my Outlook may have changed to cause it not to sync with K9 properly. I just want my K9 email to sync with my Outlook account so they will be mirror images of each other. This just recently started happening.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones