1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

IMAP Gmail Account Double SENT emails

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mortgage_It, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Mortgage_It

Mortgage_It Well-Known Member

I have 2 gmail accounts. 1 is on the official Eris Gmail account - the other on the Eris Mail account via IMAP. Problem is this: When I reply to messages from the device, it sends the message twice and I see 2 messages sent out from desktop interface too. anyone else notice this? I did a search and see a person talking about this on Moto Droid with 2.0 but that is all. Thanks!

2. Mortgage_It

bump, anyone seeing double sent messages from your 2nd gmail account hooked up on imap?

3. Jukov

Jukov Newbie

I'm also seeing double sent messages. not sure if they are actually posted to the recipient or not, but it is annoying as hell.

4. Mortgage_It

i have confirmed my recipient is not getting 2 emails.

but, my gmail account on laptop is showing 2 duplicate messages for everything sent from device.

reminder - this is happening to a secondary gmail account of mine hooked up through IMAP on the Eris standard Mail Application NOT the built int GMAIL application.

Anyone else?

THANKS!

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews