Hello - I have always been a blackberry user and recently switched to the Droid 3. Even using the blackberry with GoDaddy's POP account, emails synched up beautifully. After changing to the Droid 3, the emails no longer synched and I switched my email to IMAP with GoDaddy. That fixed the problem of the email synching but now...when I send an email from my Droid using the native email client, the email is not saved in any SENT folder...anywhere. The email is received by the intended recipient but I have no record of the email being sent. Since then, I switched to K9 and it works properly, but I really would like to use the native email client. After spending hours on the phone, Go Daddy has concluded that my setting (Ingoing and Outgoing) are all correct....Verizon has no idea...and Motorola has escalated this to a level 3 support issue and are working to find an answer. I just figured that I would throw this out there and see if anyone has experienced any similar issues and know of any fix. Thanks!